Saturday, 26 November 2022
Reawakening.
I've slept long enough.
I'm awake now...to live the dream.
I want to start saying my truth.
I may not be the person with enough discretion to hold it all in.
I find Writing, an easier way of expressing my opinions, and views on issues, in all spheres of life that I'm interested in.
I've sought other social media spaces, to post anonymously, but I found out it was still traceable to you, if someone really wants to.
So no more hiding under the veil.
I'm coming out...I'm out.
Let the world see.
Take the risk, break your head, break their hearts.
Let's see what's on the other side of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
HISTORY IN THE MAKING Turbulence world over, war among nations, vendetta amongst Geo-political states,quarell amongst family and friends.....
-
WHAT IS IN A NAME.... A Rose 🌹by any other name, would smell as sweet When I was serving in Bayelsa state, I was posted to The ministry ...
-
Homosexuality in 3-D • Nature • Early exposure • Lack …we all have some amount of evil/immorality burning within us. The responsibili...

No comments:
Post a Comment
What's your thought on this piece...?