Sunday 24 September 2017

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe.

Onye kwè, Chi ya èkwè!

This morning, I was meditating on God's will for us...you know when you pray and end it with '...God let your will be done...'
I found out that God's will is that you decree a thing, believe it and it will be established.
John 14:14 says..."ask ANYTHING in my name, I will do."

You are a King-Priest. Decree as a king and believe like a priest...then God will enforce.
A book I read on anthropology of the IBO ethnic group, writes that one of the reasons for the success of the IBO race is because they Do Not resign their life to fate/destiny.

Thus the Ibo saying: "Onye kwè, Chi èkwè"...meaning...If you agree, God will agree with you.
If you decide today, to get up and be successful today, God will back your decision and grant you success.

Have a great day!




Mbonu Eric U.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thought on this piece...?

The journey to Entrepreneurship Begins

Focus and Discipline. There was a specific time in history, when I chose job over Entrepreneurship. I had a whole map. Career growth, jo...