Thursday 20 July 2017

Hope Against Hope


If I were to write, what would I write?

My thoughts, my sights, my opinions into words.
-of a tunnel with no light, sky with no stars...
Or of the spotlight of stardom, the shooting stars in the galaxy.
Not all that is looked is seen, nor said, heard.
The third eye telescopes than the microscope.

When the clouds be full, it rains...and it's about to;
Can you feel the East wind, West, North and South?
Don't flinch else you'll miss....

For glory, you'll have more, if you cast your ore
Through the fiery furnace,
Of rejections and setbacks,
Of No and Nos.

Yet you keep going because you know,
For yesterday's Nos, the morrow might be a Yes.
You robe in that dress that cloaks your stress and brings your best.
For you know there is hope of a better tomorrow,
Of spotlight, of stardom, of a shooting star up in the sky!

#StreeT
#HustleHard
#KeepPressingOn
 #MyGrind
 #MyExpression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your thought on this piece...?

The journey to Entrepreneurship Begins

Focus and Discipline. There was a specific time in history, when I chose job over Entrepreneurship. I had a whole map. Career growth, jo...